You might not feel ready for cosmetic surgery, but you also don't like the fine lines and wrinkles that have begun to appear on your face. Dr. Mahon Kerr and Dr. Amy Bekanich offer a variety of injectable fillers like RADIESSE®, Restylane® and JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel to help Austin area women and men "hide the evidence" of aging without surgery or downtime.
Are you ready to find out about how injectable fillers can improve your appearance? Request a complimentary consultation online with Dr. Kerr or Dr. Bekanich, or call our office in Round Rock at (512) 244-1444. We serve patients from Austin and neighboring Texas communities like Cedar Park, Killeen, Leander, and Pflugerville.
Injectable fillers can fend off signs of aging or reduce those that have already appeared. The many benefits include:
- Smoothing away wrinkles
- Reducing superficial scars (like those from acne and chicken pox)
- Sculpting and plumping up lips
- Replacing facial volume
- Providing immediate results
- Requiring minimal treatment time
For some patients in and around Austin, a face lift or eyelid surgery might be necessary to correct advanced sagging or wrinkling. During your consultation, Dr. Kerr or Dr. Bekanich will work with you to develop the treatment plan that best fits your aesthetic goals and available recovery time.
Injectable fillers are safe, made without animal products, and do not require allergy skin tests like with collagen. Austin, TX women and men can choose from the following injectable fillers when they visit our practice:
- JUVÉDERM Injectable Gel is made with hyaluronic acid, which naturally gives the skin volume and moisture. This filler is especially effective for correcting moderate to deep facial folds, like the smile lines that run along the outer corners of the mouth. Improvements can last up to 1 year.
- RADIESSE is made with calcium hydroxylapatite. It provides immediate results and stimulates collagen production for continued improvement in treated areas. Results last for about 6 months.
- Restylane is a hyaluronic acid filler used to smooth out facial wrinkles and restore facial volume.
During your consultation, Dr. Kerr or Dr. Bekanich will help determine the treatment plan that is best suited to your unique facial structure, the condition of your skin, and your improvement goals. While some patients can get better results with injections of BOTOX® Cosmetic, Austin-area women and men may get more complete renewal with a combination of a filler and BOTOX .
What to Expect
These treatments are both quick and simple. A tiny amount of the filler is injected underneath the targeted areas with a fine needle. Although most patients can barely feel the injections, we offer local or topical anesthesia for your comfort if desired. You can resume your normal everyday activities right after treatment. With JUVÉDERM, Restylane and RADIESSE, your improvements are instant, so you can leave your wrinkles behind when you step out of our office.