Our Plastic Surgery Prices
Cost is on the mind of virtually all patients considering elective plastic surgery in Austin, San Antonio, and other Texas communities. Yet few plastic surgery practices make this information easily accessible before patients come in for their consultations. Because medical insurance doesn't cover cosmetic surgery, cost is one of the factors patients use to choose a plastic surgeon.
Even though it's not possible to quote specific procedure prices without a consultation that includes a physical exam, we do provide on this page a price range reflecting the general cost of aesthetic surgery procedures at our practice. We hope this information helps patients, but strongly recommend that price should be only one factor in the choice of a plastic surgeon.
What's Included in Our Pricing
Knowing what's included in the pricing of cosmetic surgery is important. If various fees aren't included in the quoted price, you may be in for a bit of sticker shock when you see the final bill. Our pricing includes:
- All office visits
- Plastic surgeon's fees
- Operating room fees
Costs not part of our pricing include prescription medications, lab work (if necessary), and compression garments (in some cases). We explain those costs to patients who come in for consultations.
Financing Your Surgery
Our mission includes making cosmetic surgery accessible to as many women and men who want it. This includes offering financing for qualified patients. We work with CareCredit®, a company that specializes in financing for elective health care procedures.
You can apply online and get a prompt decision.
Cosmetic Breast Surgery Pricing
The cost of breast enhancement surgery can vary when a patient decides to combine procedures, such as a breast lift with implants. The extent of a surgery influences the final cost, which is why we've listed a range of prices.
Breast Augmentation: $3,999 to $8,000
- Cohesive silicone gel breast implants cost more than saline implants. Visit our Breast Augmentation page.
Breast Lift: $7,000 to $9,000
- Several factors affect the cost of a breast lift: the incision site, the amount of skin removed, and whether or not the patient wants implants. The cost is more for patients getting breast lifts after losing significant weight because more time is needed in the operating room. Visit our Breast Lift page.
Breast Reduction: $7,500 to $9,500
- Much like a breast lift, the cost of breast reduction surgery can vary depending on the extent of skin and tissue removed and the incisions used. These factors require more time in the operating room. Visit our Breast Reduction page.
Breast Augmentation Revision: $7,000 to $20,000
- The cost of revision surgery for breast augmentation depends on the reason for the procedure. Some patients simply want to exchange their implants for a different size, while others require revision surgery to correct a complication. Visit our Breast Augmentation Revision page.
Male Breast Reduction: $4,500 to $8,500
- Male breast reduction surgery corrects a condition called gynecomastia, and the cost of the surgery depends on the technique used, including whether liposuction is involved. Visit our Male Breast Reduction page.
Body Contouring Surgery Pricing
Body contouring procedures such as a tummy tuck or plastic surgery after weight loss typically involve more time in the operating room than cosmetic breast surgery.
Tummy Tuck: $9,500 to $12,500
- The majority of patients undergo a full tummy tuck, but in a few cases our surgeons can get optimal results with a mini tummy tuck. A tummy tuck often involves liposuction. Visit our Tummy Tuck page.
Liposuction: Starting at $3,500
- The cost of liposuction is driven primarily by the size of the treatment area. Visit our Liposuction page.
Mommy Makeover: $17,000 to $23,500
- A mommy makeover typically combines a tummy tuck, liposuction, and breast enhancement surgery. One of the reasons patients choose this procedure is because it's more cost-effective than having separate operations. Visit our Mommy Makeover page.
Post Weight-Loss Surgery: $13,500 to $25,000
- Body contouring surgery after significant weight loss includes a number of different procedures designed to remove excess skin. The total cost depends on the extent of the surgery needed. Visit our Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss page.
Labiaplasty: $4,500 to $6,500
- Labiaplasty, sometimes called labia reduction surgery, reduces the size of the "lips" at the exterior of the vagina. The cost of labiaplasty depends on the patient's cosmetic goals and the extent of the surgery needed to create the best outcome. Visit our Labiaplasty page.
Facial Rejuvenation Surgery
Facial plastic surgery costs include both surgical and anesthesia fees, and all follow-up visits. Combining cosmetic facial procedures into a single operation can save a bit of money. We provide a precise quote for a procedure at the consultation.
Facelift: $8,000 to $18,000
- A facelift addresses the lower portion of your face, and part of the cost involves the amount of time needed in the operating room. Visit our Facelift page.
Rhinoplasty: $4,000 to $8,000
- Factors such as the surgery's significance, where it's performed, and the technique used can all affect the final cost. Visit our Rhinoplasty page.
Neck Lift: $8,000 to $11,000
- Combining a neck lift with a facelift is fairly common and can be a cost-effective option for many patients. Visit our Neck Lift page.
Blepharoplasty: $4,500 to $8,000
- The cost of eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) depends on whether the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both are included in the operation. Visit our Brow Lift & Eyelid Surgery page.
Nonsurgical Treatment Costs
We've included the price of some popular nonsurgical treatments in addition to plastic surgery procedures. Less expensive alternatives to plastic surgery can be just what you need, but not all patients may be good candidates for these options.
BOTOX® Cosmetic: Starting at $250
- The cost of BOTOX is measured per unit and the final price depends on the extent of the rejuvenation desired by our patients. Visit our BOTOX® Cosmetic & Dysport® page.
Dermal Fillers: Starting at $550
- The price of fillers will vary based on the product used, what areas are being treated, and the amount needed to create the desired results. Filler and BOTOX injections are often combined during a single appointment. Visit our Dermal Fillers page.
CoolSculpting®: Starting at $1,600
- Nonsurgical body contouring with CoolSculpting is a popular choice, and the price is determined by the number of areas a patient wants treated. Visit our CoolSculpting® page.