You might not feel ready for cosmetic surgery, but you also don't like the fine lines and wrinkles that have begun to appear on your face. Synergy MedSpa offers a variety of dermal fillers such as Restylane® and JUVÉDERM® in Austin and Round Rock, TX, to help women and men "hide the evidence" of aging without surgery or downtime.
Are you ready to find out about how injectable fillers can improve your appearance? Request a consultation at Synergy MedSpa using our online form, or call our office in Austin or Round Rock at
(512) 244-1439. We serve patients from Austin and neighboring Texas communities like Cedar Park, Killeen, Leander, and Pflugerville.
WARNING: This feature contains nudity. Please click OK to confirm you are at least 18 years of age and are not offended by such material.
Case 20, Injectable Fillers (Wrinkles)
This patient came to see Dr. Kerr because she was interested in finding out what simple options existed to improve the deepening wrinkles on her face. She wanted a quick fix that would help smooth the lines that ran from her nose to the corners of her mouth. Many patients who live in Austin, Tex...
Case 36, Injectable Fillers (Wrinkles)
This patient came to see Dr. Kerr because she was unhappy with the deepening wrinkles on her face, and wanted to restore volume to her lips. She came in with a friend over lunch time and her procedure was done and she was off to work in only 40-minutes. Many patients who live in Austin, Texas and...
Case 19, Injectable Fillers (Wrinkles)
This patient came to see Dr. Kerr to see what she could do to improve the fold that ran from her nose to her mouth (nasolabial fold) and restore some of the volume she had lost in her cheeks with age. She did not want to have surgery, but wanted a refreshed look all the same. Like many patients i...
Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
View All Before & After Photos
View All Cases
Request a Consultation
Injectable fillers can fend off signs of aging or reduce those that have already appeared. The many benefits include:
- Smoothing away wrinkles
- Reducing superficial scars (like those from acne and chicken pox)
- Sculpting and plumping up lips
- Replacing facial volume
- Providing immediate results
- Requiring minimal treatment time
For some patients in and around Austin, a face lift or eyelid surgery might be necessary to correct advanced sagging or wrinkling. During your consultation, we will work with you to develop the treatment plan that best fits your aesthetic goals and available recovery time.
Dermal fillers are safe, made without animal products, and do not require allergy skin tests, which are needed with collagen fillers. We offer many popular options that contain hyaluronic acid as well a unique filler called Sculptra®.
The following fillers contain hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that gives the skin volume and moisture, but that declines with age and sun exposure:
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra has a smooth, soft consistently that is good for enhancing the lips and soft facial contours.
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus and JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ are effective for correcting moderate to deep facial folds, such as the smile lines that run along the outer corners of the mouth. Results from Ultra Plus last about 1 year; VOLLURE lasts about 18 months.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® restores or adds volume to the cheek area (mid face). Results last about 2 years.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® provides subtle, natural-looking lip augmentation and correction of lip lines for about 1 year.
- Restylane is used to smooth out moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, including smile lines and marionette lines.
- Restylane® Refyne and Restylane® Defyne are formulated to look natural during facial expressions and while the face is at rest. Refyne is made for smoothing out finer lines and depressions; Defyne is used for deeper folds and corrections.
- BELOTERO BALANCE® is a filler with a very smooth consistency that is formulated to correct vertical lips lines, fine lines, crow's feet at the outer corners of the eyes, and folds around the mouth. Results last as long as 6 months, depending on the area injected.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic contains poly-L-lactic acid, a substance commonly found in dissolvable stitches. This unique filler stimulates collagen production in the skin gradually over a series of treatments for facial rejuvenation that can last up to 2 years. It is used to correct smile lines, marionette lines, and chin wrinkles.
During your consultation, your doctor or professional injector will help determine the treatment plan that is best suited to your unique facial structure, the condition of your skin, and your improvement goals. Many women and men get more complete renewal with a combination of a filler and BOTOX® Cosmetic.
Enjoy a slimmer figure without surgery, anesthesia, or recovery time. Freeze unwanted fat on your abdomen, thighs, chin, and more with nonsurgical CoolSculpting.
What to Expect
These treatments are both quick and simple. A tiny amount of the filler is injected underneath the targeted areas with a fine needle. Although most patients can barely feel the injections, we offer local or topical anesthesia for your comfort if desired. You can resume your normal everyday activities right after treatment. With JUVÉDERM, Restylane, and BELOTERO fillers, your improvements are instant, so you can leave your wrinkles behind when you step out of our office.