Facial Plastic Surgery
Your face is like no other; and while you might want to improve it, you still want to look like you. Many of our Austin area facial plastic surgery patients choose facelifts, brow lifts, or eyelid surgery to look younger and more refreshed. Others visit us to refine facial features that are out of balance, such as the nose or ears. At Synergy Plastic Surgery, our board-certified plastic surgeons provide results that look natural and attractive to improve your confidence and enhance your life.
Are you ready to find out more about facial plastic surgery? Request a consultation online with one of our plastic surgeons or call our office in Austin or Round Rock at
(512) 244-1439. They serve patients from San Antonio, Killeen, Austin, and neighboring Texas communities like Cedar Park, Leander, and Pflugerville.
WARNING: This feature contains nudity. Please click OK to confirm you are at least 18 years of age and are not offended by such material.
Case 227, Rhinoplasty
This 40-year-old female came to see our doctor at his Round Rock, Texas location to discuss ways that she could improve the shape of her nose. She had a large bump on the lower aspect of her nasal bridge as well as a wide nasal base. She was not pleased with either and wanted to find out more abo...
Case 244, Rhinoplasty
This 37-year-old female came to see our doctor to discuss a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation combined together. She did not like her enlarged nasal tip or dorsum and was hoping a rhinoplasty surgery could improve her appearance.Our doctor met with her at his Austin, Texas plastic surgery prac...
Case 200, Rhinoplasty
This female patient in her 20s came to see our doctor at his Austin, Texas location to discuss ways that she could improve the shape of her nose. She had curved cartilage in her nose that gave her a crooked appearance that didn’t fit her otherwise beautiful facial features.During her consul...
Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
View All Before & After Photos
View All Cases
Request a Consultation
Our doctors make it possible to regain a younger-looking face or achieve harmony among facial features. They offer the following facial plastic surgery options to women and men:
Back to Top
- Facelift: Facelift surgery uses small incisions behind the ears and chin to access the deeper layers of the face, tightening, lifting, and smoothing away the most troublesome signs of aging. The result is an attractive, younger-looking face that honors your unique features and appears very natural.
- Neck Lift: Often performed as a complement to facelift, neck lift surgery improves the look of a neck damaged by aging or years of sun exposure. A neck lift can also remove fat deposits that cause bulging or unevenness, leading to a smooth, proportionate profile.
- Brow & Eyelid Surgery: Lift and soften a heavy, sagging brow or droopy eyelids with this surgery. Using precision methods that leave behind very little scarring, your doctor can improve the look of your entire face and, in some cases, even improve your vision.
- Rhinoplasty: Sought by millions of people each year thanks to its versatility and long-lasting results, rhinoplasty can improve the size, shape, and dimensions of the nose for a result that's just right.
- Ear Surgery & Facial Implants: Commonly known as "ear pinning," otoplasty is a relatively simple procedure that reduces the projection of the ears. Facial implants improve the proportions of the face for an entirely transformed, harmonized profile.
- Skin Cancer Reconstruction: Occasionally, skin cancer treatment can leave behind scarring or other disfigurement that requires a reconstructive procedure to restore a sense of normalcy and balance. Our doctors find these cases especially gratifying and routinely create beautiful results.