Many experiences improve and enrich our lives, but can also leave behind signs of wear and tear. Pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding can bring joy and meaning, but your body might not bounce back as quickly as you'd like from these events. Or, if you've lost a lot of weight, you might be disappointed by residual folds and bulges. At Synergy Plastic Surgery, our board-certified plastic surgeons perform body contouring procedures that give women and men the attractive body contours they once had or the shape they've always wanted.
Are you ready to find out more about your body contouring options? Request a consultation online with one of our plastic surgeons or call our office in Austin or Round Rock at
(512) 244-1439. We serve patients from Austin and neighboring Texas communities like Cedar Park, Killeen, Leander, and Pflugerville.
WARNING: This feature contains nudity. Please click OK to confirm you are at least 18 years of age and are not offended by such material.
Case 33, Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
This 33-year-old female wanted to transform her abdomen and breasts following pregnancy as part of a mommy makeover package. After having her four children she was left with a stomach that looked deflated and breasts that had lost their fullness. Like many Austin, Texas, area women she decided to...
Case 112, Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
This woman, age 37, came to our practice for a full tummy tuck combined with breast reduction in Austin. Her post-op results speak for themselves. The "after" photos were taken about 3 months out from surgery.
Case 230, Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
This patient came to see Dr. Kerr at his Austin, Texas plastic surgery clinic to discuss abdominal rejuvenation.Dr. Kerr met with her for about an hour during her initial visit where he discussed options to improve the contour and appearance of her abdomen. Ultimately he recommended a tummy tuck...
Case 428, Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
This 43-year-old female came to see our doctors at our Austin, Texas area plastic surgery office to discuss a mommy makeover. Her breasts and abdomen bothered her the most, and she was very interested in breast enhancement surgery and a tummy tuck.Her surgery was performed in the safety of a hosp...
Case 292, Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
This 33-year-old patient came to see Dr. Kerr at his cosmetic practice with concerns about her excess abdominal fat and skin. She had heard that a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) could provide a more youthful and fit appearance to her body.She chose Dr. Kerr as he had come highly recommended by other...
Keep in mind that each patient is unique and your results may vary.
View All Before & After Photos
View All Cases
Request a Consultation
Our talented plastic surgeons are easy to talk to and take the time to really listen. Their patients can choose from the following body contouring options:
Back to Top
- Tummy Tuck: By tightening weak muscles and reducing hanging skin and unwanted fat deposits, tummy tuck surgery creates long-lasting, comprehensive results.
- Mini Tummy Tuck: Some women and men can benefit from a mini tummy tuck, a modified version of full abdominoplasty designed for patients with less excess skin and fat.
- Liposuction: Target the precise fat deposits that bother you most with liposuction. Using very small incisions, your doctor can selectively reduce fat on the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, arms, legs, and even the face and neck for a slimmer look.
- Labiaplasty: Although it's a sensitive topic, many women are bothered by protruding or uneven labia that can be uncomfortable during exercise or sex. This relatively minor surgery can reduce the size of the labia for improved comfort and functionality.
- Fat Grafting: Your doctor can use fat gathered from one area of your body, such as your thighs or abdomen, to add soft, subtle volume to your buttocks, breast, or face.
- Post Weight Loss Surgery: A significant weight loss can leave behind an excess of loose, hanging skin that can't conform to your body's new contours. Our doctors offer an array of personalized solutions to remove this skin and allow you to fully enjoy the results of your hard work.
- Mommy Makeover: Target the areas of your body most affected by pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding with a customized Mommy Makeover. In a single surgery, your doctor can address the areas that bother you most for an incredible transformation.
- Skin Cancer Reconstruction: If skin cancer removal has left you with an unwanted scar or other disfigurement, careful reconstruction by one of our plastic surgeons can restore your body to its previous state.