Many of us have experienced that stubborn fat that just won’t budge. Those unwanted bulges contain fat cells which can at times resist diet and exercise. If you just can’t get rid of that muffin top or bra roll, it’s time to think about CoolSculpting!
CoolSculpting body fat reduction procedure freezes stubborn fat, which is then naturally eliminated by the body.
Our clinic offers several medical weight loss strategies including revolutionary FDA-approved CoolSculpting. At Synergy Plastic Surgery, our surgeons and staff are dedicated to providing safe and effective treatments to all of our patients. That’s why CoolSculpting is always performed under the approval and supervision of one our board certified surgeons in clinic.
CoolSculpting can banish stubborn fat and effectively addresses the following areas:
- Muffin Top
- Love handles
- Bra roll
- Banana Roll
Benefits of CoolSculpting at our facility:
- No downtime: Unlike other cosmetic and surgical weight loss procedures, CoolSculpting can be performed in a single session with no downtime afterwards. This means that instead of taking time off to heal, you can go back to normal activities within the same day!
- Affordable: By opting for a noninvasive procedure such as CoolSculpting you are saving money that otherwise would be spent on surgical fees, such as Operative Room and Anesthesia costs. Read on for more information on savings at Synergy Plastic Surgery (this month only, act fast!)
- No Scarring: CoolSculpting is a non-invasive procedure that does not require surgery. Since CoolSculpting works to freeze fat cells deep below the skin’s surface, the outer layer of skin is not damaged nor is there any scarring. Although redness and bruising after treatment is possible – this typically heals within 3-7 days, leaving behind no scars!
- CoolSculpting is FDA-cleared, making it safe and effective. Furthermore, our board certified surgeons are on site to approve and supervise throughout your procedure.
- Visibile Results: Results after treatment can be seen as quickly as 3 weeks and final results can be seen after 2 months
How CoolSculpting Works:
The treatment works by using controlled cooling, or “freezing,” to target and crystallize fat cells. Crystallized fat cells gradually die off, and then are naturally eliminated from your body. In the weeks and months following a treatment, remaining fat cells condense, reducing the fat layer from the desire area. Similar to Liposuction, CoolSculpting permanently removes fat cells from your body. With less fat cells in a certain area, less fat will accumulate in the area that has been treated, even if weight gain were to occur in the future.
We invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation with our trained CoolSculpting Specialists at either our South Austin or Round Rock office. At the time of the consultation, we can access the areas of concern and create the best plan for your body and needs prior to treatment. Treatments generally last 40 minutes to 2 hours depending on the areas being treated.
During this time, you can relax: read, watch movies on our Roku TV, or listen to music in our comfortable treatment room. Afterward you can immediately return to your normal activities, which is why CoolSculpting can be considered a lunchtime treatment.
Now is the best time to take advantage of our Annual Virtual Event specials!
On April 12th through the 16th: Save up to $3000 by selecting one of our CoolSculpting plus CoolTone packages!
Don’t miss out on the best savings of the year!
Tackle those tough areas that just won’t budge with CoolSculpting at Synergy Plastic Surgery today!
Leave a Reply